By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 16 years of age.
Zabierzów 32-080 Poland
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date.
Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at email@example.com
2.WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data includes a certain communication that you send to us, whether through the contact form on our website, email, text, social media messaging, social media posting, or any other method. We process this data in order to communicate with you, to keep a record, and to establish, pursue, or defend legal claims. Our legitimate interests, which in this case are to react to communications sent to us, keep records, and establish, pursue, or defend legal claims, are the legitimate basis for this processing.
- Customer Data refers to information about your purchases of goods and/or services, including your name, title, billing address, delivery address, email address, phone number, contact details, and purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions.Our legitimate interests fot this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Technical Data gives details about how you use our website and online services, such as your IP address, login information, browser information, how long you spend on each page of our website, how you view and navigate the pages, how frequently you use our website, time zone preferences, and other settings on the devices you use to access our website. This information came from our analytics tracking program. We use your data to figure out how you use our website and other digital services, manage and protect our business and website, provide you with material and adverts that are pertinent to you, and assess the efficacy of our advertising.
Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free giveaways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you about relevant products and services.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract We may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
3. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may collect data about you by you providing the data directly to us. We may automatically collect certain data from you as you use our website by using cookies and similar technologies.
4. MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since.
5. DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We only release your information when we believe release is required to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect others or ours rights, property, or safety.
6. DATA SECURITY
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
7. DATA RETENTION
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. When deciding what the correct time is to keep the data for we look at its amount, nature and sensitivity, a potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements. For tax purposes, the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for five years after they stop being customers.
8.YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
9. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Links to other websites that are not run by Us may be present on Our Service. You will be taken to a third party’s website if you click on one of their links. We admonish you to carefully read the privacy statement on each website you visit. The content, privacy practices, or other policies of any third-party websites or services are beyond our control and responsibility.
Last Updated: August, 2022